- This event has passed.
2017 Vans Warped Tour
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 @ 12:30 pm
GATES OPEN AT 12:30PM
Warped Tour parking available in Gate 1 off Kellogg Avenue.
Drop Off & Pick Up available at Gate 2 (Coney Island Main Entrance).
There will be multiple water refill stations and misting stations.
Permitted items for Warped Tour at Riverbend Music Center:
– Empty, plastic refillable water bottles
– Non-Aerosol Sunscreen
– Small Backpacks
SAVE MONEY, BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE!
Advance Tickets – $40.50*
Day of Show Tickets – $50.00*
2017 Vans Warped Tour Line Up – Confirmed bands and stages for the 7.19 Cincnnati show:
Journeys Left Foot Stage
New Years Day
Journeys Right Foot Stage
Dance Gavin Dance
Hands Like Houses
Memphis May Fire
Our Last Night
Barb Wire Dolls
Sonic Boom Six
Stacked Like Pancakes
War On Women
The White Noise
Hard Rock Stage
Bad Cop / Bad Cop
Fire From The Gods
Sick Of It All
Monster Mutant North Stage
The Acacia Strain
Being As An Ocean
Fit For A King
Stick To Your Guns
Monster Mutant South Stage
After The Burial
Too Close To Touch
Full Sail Stage
Courage My Love
The Gospel Youth
FREE PARENT TICKET IS BACK!
1 ticket = 1 parent
(1) parent (age 28 and older) will be permitted to accompany a child (under the age of 16) with a PAID TICKET to the event for FREE. This is a complimentary, non-transferable wristband; the tour reserves the right to deny entry.
To get the PARENT WRISTBAND the morning of the show, the PARENT must bring their photo ID, the child they are accompanying, and the PAID ticket to the yellow guest list tent by the main gates.
NO EXCEPTIONS – if you do not have all 3 items listed above, we will not provide you with a wristband.
– No switching parents out halfway through the day
– No older siblings permitted to act as the accompanying adult
– If you have a non-parental appointed legal guardian, please bring any available documentation the day of the show and we will work with you!
ALREADY BOUGHT A TICKET? – If you are a parent that already bought a ticket and are unable to find another use for it (i.e. your child’s friend); please bring the paid ticket with you to the yellow guest list tent the morning of the show.
If you have specific questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice.