- This event has passed.
The Black Crowes Present: Shake Your Money Maker with special guest Dirty Honey
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BLACK CROWES CONCERT
- DIRTY HONEY will begin at 7:30pm and THE BLACK CROWES will close the show.
- Due to the high temperatures on Tuesday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Reusable plastic water bottles will also be allowed. In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
The Black Crowes concert at Riverbend Music Center has been rescheduled to Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Legendary rock band The Black Crowes announce the return of rock & roll with summer 2021 rescheduled and newly added dates of their long-awaited Shake Your Money Maker Tour joined by special guests, Dirty Honey. Also announced, The Black Crowes long-time bass player Sven Pipien will be returning to the band. The tour is set to make a stop in Cincinnati, OH at Riverbend Music Center on Tuesday, August 3.
About The Black Crowes
In 1990, when journalists were lamenting the death of rock, as cheesy pop and hair metal dominated the charts, Atlanta’s Black Crowes gave the genre a swift and much needed kick in the ass with Shake Your Money Maker. Fueled by singles “Jealous Again,” “Twice As Hard,” “She Talks To Angels,” and the break-through cover of Otis Redding’s “Hard To Handle,” the band immediately took the rock world by storm, topping Rolling Stone’s “Best New American Band Readers Poll” in late 1990. The Black Crowes went on to release eight studio and four live albums, selling in the tens of millions along the way; they sold out shows around the world; had legendary guitarist Jimmy Page join as a member; got kicked off a tour with ZZ Top for insulting the sponsor; got screwed by bad record deals; got married and divorced, fought amongst themselves and against the rest of the world. In other words, they’ve done everything a legendary rock group should do.
$135.00*, $115.00*, $95.00*, $85.00*, $75.00*
General Admission Lawn:
LAWN 4-PACK SPECIAL OFFER: 4 Lawn tickets for $99*
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.