- This event has passed.
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats with special guest Margo Price
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
Out of an abundance of caution, the Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats concert on October 12 originally scheduled at The Andrew J Brady ICON Music Center will now take place outdoors at PNC Pavilion.
CURRENT TICKETHOLDERS WILL NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AS THEIR TICKETS WILL BE HONORED FOR THE NEW VENUE.
- GA Floor ticket holders will be relocated to the GA PIT and first rows of Sections 100 – 102. ***Seating in these sections is unreserved. Seats are first come first served, general admission.
- Balcony 1 ticket holders will be relocated to the middle rows of Sections 100 – 102 (this includes HEADLINER sections). ***Seating in these sections is unreserved. Seats are first come first served, general admission.
- Balcony 2 ticket holders will be relocated to the rear rows of Sections 100 – 102 (this includes SPOTLIGHT sections). ***Seating in these sections is unreserved. Seats are first come first served, general admission.
If you decide you no longer wish to attend the concert due to the changes outlined above, you have until 8:00pm on October 12 to request a refund at point of purchase.
All attendees of the Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats concert at PNC Pavilion on October 12 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
To view our COVID-19 Policy FAQs, click here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NATHANIEL RATELIFF CONCERT
- MARGO PRICE will begin at 8:00pm and NATHANIEL RATELIFF & THE NIGHT SWEATS will close the show.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by PNC Pavilion security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats ARE BACK! The group has announced extensive tour plans for 2021, including a stop in Cincinnati, OH with special guest Margo Price at PNC Pavilion on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
Nathaniel Rateliff also announced the forthcoming live album entitled ‘Red Rocks 2020’ available July 16th on Stax Records. The 18-track live album, recorded in an empty Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre during the band’s run of socially distanced shows last September, features a wide range of music from Nathaniel Rateliff’s celebrated career—including songs that had never been performed live.
“After more than a year of not being able to do what I love, we are back!” said Margo Price about the newly announced shows. “I’m so excited to be opening for my friend Nathaniel Rateliff.”
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.