- This event has passed.
Luke Bryan: Proud To Be Right Here Tour with Dylan Scott and Caylee Hammack – SOLD OUT
Thursday, July 22, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
The Luke Bryan concert on July 22 at Riverbend Music Center is officially SOLD OUT! Special guests Dylan Scott and Caylee Hammack will join the show as support.
The Luke Bryan concert at Riverbend Music Center has been rescheduled to Thursday, July 22, 2021. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
View the rules of the Luke Bryan giveaway here.
- CAYLEE HAMMACK will begin at 7:00pm followed by DYLAN SCOTT and LUKE BRYAN will close the show.
- The entrance for General Admission Pit ticket holders will be located at the Admin Gate directly to the right of the Box Office.
- Due to the high temperatures on Thursday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Reusable plastic water bottles will also be allowed. In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- Due to anticipated crowds, traffic to the parking areas could become congested. Those attending the Luke Bryan concert should plan on getting to Riverbend as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- CLICK HERE to view venue policies and prohibited items.
- CLICK HERE to view best ticketing practices.
Since wrapping up the last ten years as the “Most Heard Artist of the Decade,” as named by Country Aircheck, Luke Bryan looks ahead into 2021 for a new studio album and a 2021 tour.
Luke released his seventh studio album BORN HERE, LIVE HERE, DIE HERE on August 7, 2020. It’s the follow up to 2017’s WHAT MAKES YOU COUNTRY album which became his third consecutive release to debut at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 and his fifth #1 debut on Billboard’s Top Country Albums Chart.
Luke will bring his “PROUD TO BE RIGHT HERE TOUR” to Cincinnati, Ohio at Riverbend Music Center on Thursday, July 22, 2021 and will play nearly 40 shows before wrapping in the fall. Dylan Scott and Caylee Hammack will join as special guests.
“‘Proud to be right here’ is a phrase from my new album’s title track, BORN HERE, LIVE HERE, DIE HERE (written by Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson, Jake Mitchell),” said Luke. “From the moment I first heard it, I loved that this song related so closely to how I grew up and how I still have so many ties to my hometown. It’s a connection I feel is so important in country music. I am truly so thankful to have the opportunity to make music for my fans and to look out into the crowds each night from stage and be proud of what we’ve created.”
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 6 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.CLICK HERE to view best ticketing practices.