- This event has passed.
Jonas Brothers: Remember This Tour with special guests Kelsea Ballerini and Jordan McGraw
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT
- JORDAN MCGRAW begins at 7:15 pm followed by KELSEA BALLERINI and JONAS BROTHERS will close the show.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Per the artist request, all attendees of the Jonas Brothers concert at Riverbend Music Center on September 21 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- The artist encourages all guests to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
To view our COVID-19 Policy FAQs, click here.
For questions about your order and additional information regarding health checks, please visit Ticketmaster Fan Support here.
Global superstar trio Jonas Brothers are back on the road after the smash success of their “Happiness Begins” tour in 2019 sold over 1.2 million tickets and grossed over $120 million dollars. This time the brothers are guaranteeing happiness is BACK and that fans are going to remember this with their 2021 ‘Remember This’ tour. Multi-platinum country music superstar Kelsea Ballerini will be joining the Brothers out on the road this summer.
“We couldn’t be more excited to officially announce we are going on tour THIS summer and bringing our friend Kelsea Ballerini! If this past year has taught us anything it’s that we need to remember the important moments in our lives. We hope these shows will be special moments for our fans, our friends and our families and we can’t wait to see all their faces soon!!” – Jonas Brothers
The tour will stop at major cities across the country including Cincinnati, OH on Tuesday, September 21 at Riverbend Music Center.
Leading up to the tour, the Jonas Brothers will kick off a partnership with NBCUniversal which is inspired by the themes and anticipation of the Tokyo Olympics featuring a unique activation surrounding the band’s upcoming single “Remember This.” The Jonas Brothers will debut the new song on the first night of the U.S. Track & Field Trials on Friday, June 18, between 10-11 p.m. ET on NBC, roughly one month before the Tokyo Olympics begin on July 23. “Remember This” will tell an Olympic-inspired story with athlete imagery and will feature a special message from the Jonas Brothers.
In addition to the debut of the song, the Jonas Brothers will make their first-ever performance of “Remember This” within NBCUniversal’s coverage of the Games this summer. The in-Games version of the single will include new lyrics inspired by the Tokyo Olympics and Team USA.
The partnership surrounding “Remember This” complements the premier of Olympic Dreams featuring the Jonas Brothers, which was announced earlier this week and will air two days before the Opening Ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics on July 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
About Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers took the world by storm in 2019 with the surprise release of their critically acclaimed and widely successful single “Sucker” following a six-year hiatus. The triple-platinum single debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100, becoming the first #1 for the band and the first #1 debut from a group this century. The band went on to release Chasing Happiness, an Amazon Original film documenting the brothers rise and return to music, before going on to deliver their third #1 album debut with the release of their platinum-selling album Happiness Begins (Republic Records). The band continued to soar with their sold-out “Happiness Begins Tour,” with over 1.2 million tickets sold.
What’s more, the album garnered the band a bevy of awards including three awards for “Top Duo/Group,” “Top Radio Songs Artist,” and “Top Radio Song” for “Sucker” at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards, a 2019 MTV VMA for “Best Pop Video,” “Best Duo/Group” at the 2020 iHeart Music Awards, two Teen Choice Awards including their prestigious “Decade Award,” as well numerous American Music Award nominations, a coveted Grammy nomination and more.
Most recently, the band released a new Amazon Original documentary entitled Happiness Continues which captured the band’s live concert experience.
About Kelsea Ballerini
Kelsea Ballerini is recognized as one of the most influential women in country music today and has consistently made history since the start of her career. Following the release of her debut album, she became the only female country artist to hit #1 with the first three consecutive singles from a debut album. She has platinum and gold album certifications, a career total of eleven gold and platinum singles certifications and has accumulated total streams exceeding 3 billion to date. Ballerini has garnered two GRAMMY® Award nominations, won two ACM Awards and has also received multiple career nominations from the ACM Awards, American Music Awards, CMA Awards, CMT Awards and the People’s Choice Awards. Most recently, she received a 2021 ACM Award nomination for “Female Artist of the Year” and was also welcomed as the Grand Ole Opry’s youngest current member.
Kelsea Ballerini released two acclaimed albums in lockdown last year. In March of 2020, she debuted her self-titled third album kelsea (Black River Entertainment). Her most personal effort to date, the album was met with critical praise, including from NPR who opined, “Kelsea Ballerini is definitely one of the most influential women in country right now… she’s defining the sound of the genre.” The debut single from the album, “homecoming queen?”, which the New York Times deemed “excellent,” was certified platinum, marking her fastest single to achieve this milestone yet. Her third single from the album, “hole in the bottle” recently reached Gold RIAA certification and earned Kelsea her sixth #1. Her latest single from the release, “half of my hometown” features a special guest vocal appearance from eight-time Entertainer of the Year and fellow East Tennessee songwriter/superstar Kenny Chesney. While under quarantine, Ballerini created the second half of that story, ballerini. On this album, she carefully deconstructed each song from the kelsea album and re-recorded everything with minimal accompaniment. Co-producing the release, Ballerini showed another side of herself with this reimagined take, highlighting the lyrical power of kelsea as she stripped all of the songs down to the bare essentials.
$499.95*, $399.95*, $249.95*, $199.95*, $179.95*, $159.95*, $84.95*, $64.95*, $59.95*,
General Admission Lawn:
CINCINNATI OVERSTOCK LAWN 4-PACK SPECIAL OFFER: 4 Lawn tickets for $105*
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. 4-Pack offer not valid on day of show. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.