- This event has passed.
Harry Connick, Jr. and His Band – Time To Play!
Saturday, August 7, 2021 @ 8:00 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE HARRY CONNICK, JR. CONCERT
- HARRY CONNICK, JR. will begin at 8:00pm.
- Due to the high temperatures on Saturday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Reusable plastic water bottles will also be allowed. In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- There will be a Pre-Show Wine Tasting from 6:30pm-8:00pm (while supplies last) located at the Party Plaza on the west end of the property. Must be 21 years of age and have a valid ID to participate. The wines available for tasting will be: Prophecy Pinot Grigio, William Hill Sauv Blanc, Prophecy Rose, William Hill Chard, Prophecy Pinot Noir, William Hill Pinot Noir, Prophecy Cabernet, and William Hill Cabernet.
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by PNC Pavilion security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
All patrons who purchase a ticket to Harry Connick, Jr. at PNC Pavilion will be treated to a Pre-Show Wine Tasting. Pre-Show Tastings begin 90 minutes prior to the show and end 15 minutes before the concert begins. The wines available for tasting will be: Prophecy Pinot Grigio, Prophecy Rosé, Prophecy Pinot Noir, Prophecy Cabernet, William Hill Sauvignon Blanc, William Hill Chard, William Hill Pinot Noir, and William Hill Cabernet. All Pre-Show Tastings will be located at the Party Plaza on the west end of the property. Must be 21 years of age and have a valid ID to participate.
Harry Connick Jr., GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning singer and multi-instrumentalist, announces the “Time To Play!” Tour. Connick will be joined by his 7-piece band this summer as they celebrate a return to live performances. The concerts in outdoor venues will showcase his New Orleans influences featuring music from his vast musical catalog spanning a remarkable multi-decade career.
Beginning August 5 in Indianapolis, IN, the “Time To Play!” Tour will make stops at outdoor venues across North America, including a date in Cincinnati, OH at PNC Pavilion on Saturday, August 7.
Harry Connick Jr. continues to establish himself as a best-selling musician, singer, composer, and a legendary live performer with millions of recordings sold around the world. Long regarded as one of America’s finest vocalists and pianists, Connick has exemplified excellence across multiple platforms in the entertainment world – in music, film, television, and Broadway.
With the pandemic casting a long shadow in 2020, Connick retreated to his home studio during the lockdown and earlier this year released his new album, Alone With My Faith. The sheer breadth of Connick’s talents has never been more on display than with this album – he arranged all of the songs, played every instrument, sang every part, and engineered and recorded it all by himself. In addition to the familiar, traditional songs, Connick wrote and recorded new tracks that tell the story of his experience coping during lockdown and feeling the full spectrum of emotions that came with it. Forbes praised that “the powerful record is a fascinating and moving treatise on the subjects of faith, devotion, spirituality and how all of those come into play during a crisis.”
$149.50*, $99.50*, $75.00*, $55.00*, $39.50*, $23.50*
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Arby’s® is not responsible for the sale or provision of the tickets. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.