- This event has passed.
Dead & Company Tour 2021
Saturday, September 11, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
To view the Dead & Company giveaway rules, click here.
Per the artist request, all attendees of the Dead & Company concert at Riverbend Music Center on Saturday, September 11 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event.
**PLEASE NOTE: The negative COVID-19 test window has been updated to within 72 hours before the event
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- All patrons with Pit Tickets must show proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test will not be acceptable for PIT ACCESS ONLY.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- The artist encourages all guests to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
To view our COVID-19 Policy FAQs, click here.
For questions about your order and additional information regarding health checks, please visit Ticketmaster Fan Support here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DEAD & COMPANY CONCERT
– DEAD & COMPANY will begin at 7:10pm.
– Due to the high temperatures on Saturday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
– If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
– Due to anticipated crowds, traffic to the parking areas could become congested. Those attending the Dead & Company concert should plan on getting to Riverbend as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
– The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
– Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
DEAD & COMPANY – Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, John Mayer, and Bob Weir, with Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti – is thrilled to announce its 2021 tour, kicking off August 16th in Raleigh, North Carolina, and will include a stop in Cincinnati at Riverbend Music Center on Saturday, September 11.
Dead & Company is excited to announce that they will continue their work with longtime sustainability partner REVERB. This summer the band has committed to a comprehensive carbon offset program via Reverb’s unCHANGEit Climate Campaign, covering all projected emissions from this year’s tour – including fan travel to and from shows. These Dead & Company tour offsets will immediately fund important projects around the world and here at home that directly fight climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
Dead & Company will once again offer a variety of enhanced experience packages that range in amenities from Loose Lucy’s Lounge access and early venue entry to branded lawn chairs and limited-edition screen-printed posters, paired with premium concert tickets. Travel Packages that bundle concert tickets with local accommodations will also be available. For full details, visit HERE.
Check deadandcompany.com for complete tour information.
Dead & Company was formed in 2015 when the Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir joined forces with artist and musician John Mayer, Allman Brothers’ bassist Oteil Burbridge, and Fare Thee Well and RatDog keyboardist Jeff Chimenti. The result was one of the most successful touring bands of the decade. Since its formation, the band has completed six tours, playing to 3.4 million fans, and has become a record-breaking stadium act. Having toured consistently since its 2015 debut, the band has grossed $255.5 million and sold 2.8 million tickets across 149 reported shows.
In between tours, Dead & Company hosts its annual “Playing in the Sand” all-inclusive Caribbean concert vacation in Mexico and features three nights of Dead & Company playing on an intimate beach. Due to overwhelming fan demand, a second weekend was added to 2022’s Playing in the Sand. Both weekends have sold out.
General Admission Pit*:
$156.50*, $127.50*, $106.50*, $82.50*, $62.50*
General Admission Lawn:
*IMPORTANT: For all dates on Dead & Company’s 2021 Tour, proof of COVID-19 Vaccination will be required by the event organizer to gain entry to the GA Pit. Please keep this in mind before purchasing GA PIT tickets. If a GA Pit ticketholder does not have documentation, they will be provided an alternate viewing location. There are no exceptions to this policy.
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 4 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.