- This event has passed.
Dave Matthews Band – NEW DATE: September 28, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
Per the artist request, all attendees of the Dave Matthews Band concert at Riverbend Music Center on September 28 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event.
**PLEASE NOTE: The negative COVID-19 test window has been updated to within 72 hours before the event
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, digital copy or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
- The artist encourages all guests to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
For questions about your order and additional information regarding health checks, please visit Ticketmaster Fan Support here.
To view our COVID-19 Policy FAQs, click here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND CONCERT
- DAVE MATTHEWS BAND will begin at 7:40pm.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- The Hamilton County Health Department will be on site administering COVID-19 vaccinations for free.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
The Dave Matthews Band concert at Riverbend Music Center has been rescheduled to Tuesday, September 28, 2021. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Dave Matthews Band announced rescheduled dates for its 2021 North American summer tour, which will kick off on July 23 in Raleigh, NC. The Riverbend Music Center show previously scheduled for June 16th has been rescheduled to Tuesday, September 28, 2021. Tickets for the previously scheduled date will be honored for the new date.
In keeping with the band’s original plans on the 2020 tour to plant one million trees, the band is proud to once again pledge to plant another Million Trees, having fully funded a million trees in 2020. Along with support from Docusign and Dreaming Tree Wines, the band invites the fans to join them in this mission by adding an optional $2 to their ticket price to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy as part of TNC’s Plant a Billion Campaign. Fans can learn more about the campaign by visiting the Eco-Village on each stop of the tour, curated by REVERB, in partnership with DocuSign. More info: www.plantabillion.org/DMB.
In addition to planting one million trees, Dave Matthews Band, who was named a UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador in 2019, will be neutralizing the biggest contributor to a concert’s carbon footprint – fan travel. On top of the band’s own footprint, REVERB will be calculating the carbon footprint associated with fan travel to DMB shows in 2021 and the band will be neutralizing these emissions by supporting carbon reduction projects. The band has a long history of reducing their environmental footprint and neutralizing tour carbon emissions from flights, busses and trucks, hotel stays and venue energy use going back to their first shows in 1991.
Dave Matthews Band has sold more than 25 million tickets since its inception and a collective 38 million CDs and DVDs combined. With the release of 2018’s Come Tomorrow, Dave Matthews Band became the first group in history to have seven consecutive studio albums debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The New York Times, in a Critic’s Pick review, observed, “willed optimism fills the songs on ‘Come Tomorrow,’ while cynicism and irony are nowhere within earshot.”
About The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, TNC creates innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. Working in 72+ countries and territories, TNC uses a collaborative approach to tackle climate change, conserve lands, waters and oceans, provide food and water sustainably and help make cities more sustainable. Learn more at www.nature.org and www.plantabillion.org/dmb
General Admission Pit:
General Admission Lawn:
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 10 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.