- This event has passed.
Brooks & Dunn REBOOT 2021 Tour with special guests Travis Tritt and Elvie Shane
Saturday, September 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
**There are no COVID-19 policies for the Brooks & Dunn concert. Ticketmaster sent out an email last night in error**
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BROOKS & DUNN CONCERT
- ELVIE SHANE will begin at 7:00pm followed by TRAVIS TRITT and BROOKS & DUNN will close the show.
- Due to the high temperatures on Saturday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- Due to anticipated crowds, traffic to the parking areas could become congested. Those attending the Brooks & Dunn concert should plan on getting to Riverbend as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
To view rules for the Brooks & Dunn Giveaway, click here.
Brooks & Dunn’s REBOOT 2021 Tour will mark the return of the iconic duo hitting the road for their first nationwide tour in ten years. The tour will kick off on September 2nd and includes a performance in Cincinnati, OH at Riverbend Music Center on Saturday, September 4.
About Brooks & Dunn: With 40 Top 10 songs, and 20 plus No. One hits stretching back to 1991, two GRAMMY awards, dozens of ACM and CMA honors and a discography counting more album sales than any duo in history – regardless of genre – New York Times heralded that Brooks & Dunn “helped drive the power-country era of the early-to-mid 1990s and continued to benefit from the sea change in the genre they helped initiate right through their most recent albums.” Their original “Merle Haggard meets The Rolling Stones” vibe made them progressive stars in their own right. The duo’s critically-acclaimed collaboration project REBOOT debuted at No. One on Billboard’s Top Country Albums in 2019. The impressive feat marks the first time the duo has topped the album charts since 2009 while simultaneously earning the duo their 10th Billboard 200 Top 10 album, the most of any country duo or group in the chart’s history. The duo was nominated for a GRAMMY for “Best Country Duo/ Group Performance” for their collaboration with Luke Combs on “Brand New Man” on the album. The duo was also inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in the “Modern Era Artist” category in 2019. For more information, visit www.brooks-dunn.com.
About Travis Tritt: Three decades after Travis Tritt launched his music career, the Southern rock-influenced artist continues to sell-out shows and stay true and relevant to country music fans across the globe. The highly abbreviated Tritt timeline started when the young Marietta, Georgia native incorporated his lifelong influences of Southern rock, blues, and gospel into his country during a honky-tonk apprenticeship that led him to Warner Bros. in 1989. Tritt’s albums, seven of which are certified platinum or higher, led him to amass more than 30 million in career album sales, two GRAMMY® Awards, four CMA Awards, an invitation to become a member of the world’s famous Grand Ole Opry, and a devoted fan base that has filled venues coast-to-coast. Among his eleven studio albums and numerous charted singles are nineteen Top 10 hits, including “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde,” “Here’s A Quarter,” and “It’s A Great Day To Be Alive.” He has also appeared in numerous feature films and TV shows throughout his extraordinary career. Travis recently released his first original studio album in over a decade, titled Set In Stone. The new album, produced by Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, The Highwomen, Sturgill Simpson), features 11 new songs, 8 of which were co-written by Tritt. For more information on Travis Tritt, visit his website TravisTritt.com and follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
About Elvie Shane: The Gospel-born and Southern Rock-bred Elvie Shane seamlessly fuses Country with Soul to create a sound that has graced hundreds of dives, jukes and festivals across the States. Born on a Sunday in the quiet town of Caneyville, KY, it wasn’t but a week later when he was first introduced to music and the magic that it holds. Tucked firmly in his mother’s arms alongside a hymnal at the small-town Baptist church, Elvie would go on to spend many hours immersed in gospel before returning home. Greeting him in the driveway each Sunday afternoon were the sounds of Creedence Clearwater Revival, Steve Earle and The Temptations pouring out of the speakers of some old Ford his father would be tucked under, fixing up.
Quickly drawn to the Rock n’ Roll sounds, it wasn’t until a Baptist Revival that his love of Gospel and Rock would collide—if was there that a young man who recently lost his lead singer heard Elvie sing and immediately invited him to play with his Rock band. Within six days, Elvie learned nearly a dozen new songs and performed his first show and fell in love with the stage. It was with this band that Elvie began songwriting—a talent that he has carried with him for many years. His songwriting ability caught the attention of fans as his debut single, “My Boy,” written about his stepson went viral on the internet in 2018 and again in 2021, having reached the No. 1 spot on the TikTok Country as it climbs through the Top 20 on Country radio. His debut EP, County Roads was released April 23. His picture-based lyrics and knack for storytelling lead to his signing with UTA and has since opened for Toby Keith, Billy Currington, Brothers Osborne, Cole Swindell, Brett Young, Walker Hayes, and Lady A, to name a few.
$350.00*, $250.00*, $125.00*, $75.00*, $50.00*
General Admission Lawn:
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.