- This event has passed.
Alanis Morissette with special guest Garbage and also appearing Cat Power
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE ALANIS MORISSETTE CONCERT
- CAT POWER will begin at 7:00pm followed by GARBAGE and ALANIS MORISSETTE will close the show.
- PIT TICKET HOLDERS: Please be advised that per the artist request all drinks will be poured into cups upon entering the pit.
- Due to the high temperatures on Wednesday, patrons will be allowed to bring in up to two factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to “My Events” in the Ticketmaster App and select “Add To Wallet” (on iPhone) or “Save To Phone” (on Android).
- Due to anticipated crowds, traffic to the parking areas could become congested. Those attending the Alanis Morissette concert should plan on getting to Riverbend as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island’s Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12″x12″ will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
The Alanis Morissette concert at Riverbend Music Center has been rescheduled to Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Seven-time GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette announced that she will be embarking on a 31-date North American tour which will celebrate 25 years of JAGGED LITTLE PILL. The tour will make stop in Cincinnati, OH at Riverbend Music Center on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 and she’ll be playing all her biggest hits. Alanis will be joined by special guest Garbage and also appearing Cat Power. With each transaction, fans will receive an instant grat download of “Reasons I Drink” and a digital download of Alanis’ new album SUCH PRETTY FORKS IN THE ROAD.
Alanis also released her new song, “Reasons I Drink” via Epiphany Music. Get it here! “Reasons I Drink” was co-written by Alanis and Michael Farrell (Morrissey, Macy Gray) and produced by Alex Hope (Troye Sivan, Ben Platt, Tove Lo). The track comes off Alanis’ ninth album, SUCH PRETTY FORKS IN THE ROAD. This is Alanis’ first original album since 2012’s HAVOC AND BRIGHT LIGHTS.
JAGGED LITTLE PILL made its debut on Broadway Thursday, December 5th at the Broadhurst Theatre in New York City. Featuring lyrics by Alanis and music by Alanis and six-time Grammy winner Glen Ballard, JAGGED LITTLE PILL is directed by Tony Award winner Diane Paulus (Waitress, Pippin) and features an original story by Academy Award-winning writer Diablo Cody (Juno, Tully). JAGGED LITTLE PILL is a breathtaking new musical inspired by the themes and emotions revealed in Alanis Morissette’s album of the same name. Variety notes “[a]lways engaging, often moving and even rousing, the show boasts dramatic interest and integrity on its own theatrical terms.”
About Alanis Morissette:
Since 1995, Alanis Morissette has been one of the most influential singer-songwriter-musicians in contemporary music. Her deeply expressive music and performances have earned vast critical praise and seven Grammy awards. Morissette’s 1995 debut, JAGGED LITTLE PILL, was followed by nine more eclectic and acclaimed albums. She has contributed musically to theatrical releases and has acted on the big and small screen. Outside of entertainment, she is an avid supporter of female empowerment, as well as spiritual, psychological and physical wellness. In 2016, Alanis launched Conversation with Alanis Morissette, a monthly podcast that features conversations with a variety of revered authors, doctors, educators, and therapists, covering a wide range of psychosocial topics extending from spirituality to developmentalism to art. On December 5, 2019, JAGGED LITTLE PILL the musical will make its Broadway debut at the Broadhurst Theatre in New York City. For more information see www.alanis.com.
Multiple Grammy-nominated, alternative rock band Garbage consists of lead singer and feminist icon Shirley Manson, multi-instrumentalists Duke Erikson and Steve Marker and drummer Butch Vig who is a highly successful music producer in his own right. Shirley Manson is considered a music and fashion icon, feminist and outspoken advocate for the LGBTQIA community, mental health care, women’s and animal rights. Garbage have been together as a band for over 25 years, selling more than 20 million albums. In 2017 they embarked upon a co-headline tour of North America with iconic post-punk band Blondie as well as releasing their universally well-received coffee table book, This Is The Noise That Keeps Me Awake. Their most recent studio album, Strange Little Birds debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Rock and Alternative Albums chart. Described as the “alternative to everything” by Pitchfork Magazine, Garbage set up their own, independently-run record label, STUNVOLUME through which they have been releasing their own records since 2012. They are currently putting the finishing touches to their yet untitled 7th studio record which is currently slated for a late 2020 release.
$166.00*, $140.50*, $110.50*, $80.50*
General Admission Lawn:
LAWN 4-PACK SPECIAL OFFER: SOLD OUT
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice. 4-Pack offer not valid on day of show. Limit 8 tickets per person.
Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, The First Star Club & Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.