During periods of extreme heat, patrons will be allowed to bring in multiple bottles of factory sealed water.
*Some shows may require all beverages to be poured into plastic cups upon entering the venue, these instances would be at the request of the artist/band.
In accordance with industry standards, Riverbend Music Center has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events. Each event may have exceptions to these policies. Be sure to check the event pages or call 513-232-6220 before attending.
- All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- All guests and bags will be visually searched prior to entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior authorization.
- Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, the Lexus RSViP Club and VIP Patio.
Guests may asked to leave the property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Failure to follow Riverbend Music Center smoking policies
- Unruly conduct
- Use of illegal substances or drugs
- Disruptive behavior
- Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
- Throwing of any objects onto the stage area, or in the seating areas
- Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating performers, other guests, or Riverbend Music Center employees
- Participating in a fight
- Entering or attempting to enter any “Authorized Personnel Only” areas, such as: the stage area, backstage, behind points of sale or restrooms of the opposite sex
- Any action that, in the opinion of Riverbend Music Center Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
- Guests that are asked to leave the property may be subject to arrest. These guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s)
- Club Colors Not Permitted
Tailgating is strictly prohibited in Riverbend Music Center, Belterra Park and Coney Island parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages (in accordance to Ohio law), grilling out, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. Management appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
Gates open 60-90 minutes prior to showtime (unless otherwise noted.)
Parking is included in the price of every ticket. Ample parking is available in all surrounding lots labeled Event Parking. Additional parking for concerts will be available at Coney Island. See our Directions and Parking page.
- Ohio law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto Riverbend Music Center property and the surrounding lots. A wide array of food and beverages are available at concession stands.
- We have the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone at any time. Adults of age that choose to consume alcoholic beverage will do so in a responsible manner.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone already intoxicated. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry into the venue. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection from the venue without refund.
- Each customer’s ID is checked before each alcohol purchase. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will not be served if the picture on the ID doesn’t match the person attempting to purchase.
- No vertical or expired driver’s licenses from any state will be accepted.
- Forms of valid ID include: horizontal United States driver’s license, military ID cards, Canadian driver’s licenses found in the state of Ohio ID book, Mexican ID cards found in the state of Ohio ID book, Canadian passports, British passports.
- There is a 2 drink limit per transaction.
- Alcoholic beverages are sold up to 30 minutes prior to the end of concerts.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our patrons, Riverbend Music Center has a designated Family Zone located on the West side of the Lawn. No alcohol will be permitted in this area.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated at Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion or in any parking areas located around the venues. Anyone under the legal age of 21 drinking, or in the possession of alcohol, will be subject to citation and/or arrest and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
Smoking is not permitted in the restrooms, pavilion, VIP areas, or while waiting in lines such as entry gates, concessions, merchandise, Box Office, etc. This includes tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Acts, Dates & Times
All acts, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
All performances go on rain or shine, and no refunds or exchanges will be issued in the event of rain. All Pavilion seats are under cover. The Lawn is not.
Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion are fully equipped with ADA Accessibility entrances and seating. Patrons MUST SPECIFY if they need ADA, hearing impaired, or visually impaired seating at the time of ticket purchase. A ticket will be sold in the designated ADA section on a best available basis. These seats allow for one to three companions. ADA tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster outlets, via phone at 800-745-3000, at Ticketmaster.com or visit the venue box office during operating hours.
For all Contemporary Events, children under 5 are admitted free on the lawn when accompanied by a paying adult. For pavilion seating, all guests age 2 and older must have a ticket. Children under the age of 2 must remain seated on the ticket holder’s lap.
There is a no re-entry policy for all Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion events.
Use your mobile device to gain access to the event at all entry points. With Mobile Entry you will be able to enter this event without the need of a physical ticket. No more worries about losing a ticket or realizing you left your ticket at home the moment you arrive at the venue. You can now use the mobile app or go to Ticketmaster’s site via the browser on your mobile device (chrome, safari, etc) to access your order and view your mobile tickets in advance of coming to the game. Viewing them in advance or saving them to Apple or Google Wallet is suggested and may help alleviate any issues you may have pulling them up at the venue on game day. When you arrive, the ticket taker will scan it as if it was a physical ticket and you’re in.
|-Sunscreen (non-aerosol only)||-Small umbrellas. NO golf umbrellas|
|-SMALL Soft-Side Cooler||-Small cameras that are able to fit in a men’s shirt pocket.|
|-Bottled Water-one per patron. Must be factory sealed. Cannot be frozen||-Lawn Chairs (see diagram below)|
|-Alcohol||-Backpacks or Other Large Bags|
|-Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind||-Laser Pointers|
|-Glass or Metal Containers||-Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)|
|-Weapons of Any Kind (regardless of concealed carry permit)||-Pets (except service animals)|
|-Recording Devices of Any Kind – Audio or Visual||-Aerosol Spray Cans|
|-Professional cameras. Cameras with detachable lenses. GoPro/Action Cameras.||– Posters larger than 8.5”x11”|
|– Glow sticks, bracelets, necklaces or any other glow item of any kind||– Musical Instruments|
|– Inflatable larger than a basketball||– Selfie Sticks|
|– Large Umbrellas / Golf Umbrellas||– Club Colors|
|-Spiked jewelry or any type of chain||*Any other item deemed unacceptable by Riverbend Music Center management|
*All policies are subject to change at the discretion of Riverbend Music Center Management or Tour Management at any time.
Guests are welcome to bring personal lawn chairs into the amphitheater for most shows. To ensure clear sightlines for all our guests, only low “beach style” lawn chairs with a seat no higher than 9″ off the ground are permitted. (see example below)