Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band
Saturday, July 8, 2017 @ 8:00 pm
Cincinnati, the wait is over. On July 8, 2017 Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band will take the stage for 50th time at Riverbend Music Center, as part of Jimmy Buffett’s “I Don’t Know” Tour 2017. Over one million Parrotheads have memories of listening to Buffett songs along the banks of the Ohio River. Whether it’s Fins, Margaritaville or Volcano, Jimmy Buffett’s music has touched three generations of music fans and shows no signs of slowing down.
To celebrate this milestone Riverbend Music Center is throwing a pre-show party for ticketholders from 3:00pm to 6:00pm on the West Side Plaza Area at Coney Island. Festivities will include:
· Live music provided by one of Cincinnati’s local bands;
· Prizes raffled off every half hour: Prizes include 2 Lawn tickets to every Riverbend concert in 2017, official Margaritaville Key West Frozen Blender, Two Ultimate Air Shuttle vouchers and much more;
· $5 Happy Hour Pricing for Cheeseburgers, Margaritas and Landshark Beer;
· Attendees will receive a complimentary lei and get to participate in fun Parrot games;
· Anyone with a concert ticket for the July 8th show will also be granted free admission into the Coney Island Park pool and rides from 3:00pm-6:00pm.
And as if that wasn’t enough! In addition to the pre-concert fun, all 20,000 fans attending the concert will receive a minted one-of-a-kind commemorative coin marking the occasion of Buffett’s 50th performance at Riverbend Music Center.
General Admission Lawn:
*While supplies last. Ticket prices include parking and are subject to applicable Ticketmaster fees and day of show increase. All events are rain or shine.